How Do I Request a New Course?

Please request a New Course HERE.

How Do I Reserve a Room for Review Session/Classroom Meeting?

If you are looking for ME or Kim Building classrooms please the following forms or use the following form HERE to send a request to the Undergraduate office:

  • Need a classroom for a mid-term or final review session? Please submit your room request HERE.
  • ME Conference Room Scheduling Page is HERE.
  • Kim Building Room Scheduling Page is HERE.

Scroll to Top