How Do I Make An Advising Appointment?

Please use TerpEngage to make an appointment with the Undergraduate office to discuss academic issues.

How Do I  Reserve a Room for Review Session/Classroom Meeting?

If you are looking for ME or Kim Building classrooms please the following forms or use the following form HERE to send a request to the Undergraduate office:

  • ME Conference Room Scheduling Page is HERE.
  • Kim Building Room Scheduling Page is HERE.

How Do I Find Financial Aid Resources?

Find more resources at the Student Financial Aid office HERE for financial aid on campus.