The HelpME Center is a collective of undergraduate students in Mechanical Engineering who serve as Teaching Fellows and provide academic assistance for courses. Mechanical Engineering students can access the HelpME Center through Canvas. Please note, given the large size of our department, you may be sharing that tutoring session with 1 or more students.
Etiquette for office hour participation:
- Dress appropriately and act respectfully.
- Make sure your background does not contain any offensive material.
- Try to maintain privacy by using headphones or a quiet room. Minimize distractions.
- Allow 3 business days for the teaching fellow to answer your question, please contact email@example.com if it’s been longer than 3 business days and you haven’t heard back.
- If you are uncomfortable with the person or the conversation during a session, inform them you are ending the session then shut off the video. Inform the Undergraduate Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) immediately of these situations.
Any questions can be directed to email@example.com.