Welcome to the Mechanical Engineering Undergraduate site! Here you will find up to date information about walk-in hours, scheduling appointments, course syllabi, electives, and other events going on in the department.
We are not taking appointments at this time. Walk-in advising is available Monday through Friday from 10am to 12pm and 1pm to 4pm.
Our office is located in Glenn Martin Hall, rooms 2182 – 2188.
Please read the following before seeing an advisor:
- Current Students: Select the appropriate advisor (if you fit into multiple categories select the longer appointment time with the advisor that covers the most of your topics):
- Internal Transfer Students: Fitzgerald Walker, Rachel Chang, Jessica Stein, Terry Island
- Graduating Seniors:
- If you have studied abroad, have transfer credits from an international school, declared a double major with another STEM major, or are a part of the Southern Maryland Program, you must meet with Terry Island
- If none of the above apply to you, you can meet with Jessica Stein or Terry Island
- Co-op: Jessica Stein
- Double Major/Minor (STEM): Terry Island
- Double Major/Minor (non-STEM): Jessica Stein
- Interest in department involvement: Fitzgerald Walker
- Study abroad: Terry Island
- Athletes: Terry Island
- Southern Maryland Program: Terry Island
- Prospective Students: email email@example.com to discuss an appointment or resources.
- Please make one appointment with one advisor. Choose the advisor that covers the majority of the topics you wish to cover in your appointment. If a follow up appointment is necessary we can discuss this in your meeting.
- If you email an adivsor, please address it one advisor only. We will get back to you!