Welcome to the Mechanical Engineering Undergraduate site! Here you will find up to date information about walk-in hours, scheduling appointments, course syllabi, electives, and other events going on in the department.
Please read the following before making an appointment:
- Make an appointment with the appropriate advisor (if you fit into one of the categories we’ll also do registration advising at the same time):
- Study abroad: Terry Island
- Double Major/Minor (STEM): Terry Island
- Double Major/Minor (non-STEM): Jessica Stein
- Co-op: Jessica Stein
- Athletes: Terry Island
- Southern Maryland Program: Terry Island
- Interest in department involvement: Fitzgerald Walker
- Please make one appointment with one advisor. If you need a follow up appointment regarding a non-urgent matter, wait until after Thanksgiving to make a second appointment.
- Walk-in advising is for quick questions or urgent matters only. Do not use walk-in advising as your mandatory registration advising meeting; you must make an appointment.
- If you email an adivsor, please address it one advisor only. We will get back to you!
To make an appointment, please go HERE. Walk-in advising for quick questions or urgent matters only is available Monday through Friday from 12pm to 1pm. Do not use walk-in advising for registration advising.
Our office is located in Glenn Martin Hall, rooms 2182 – 2188.