Welcome to the Mechanical Engineering Undergraduate site! Here you will find up to date information about walk-in hours, scheduling appointments, course syllabi, electives, and other events going on in the department.
Please read the following before making an appointment:
- Make an appointment with the appropriate advisor (if you fit into one of the categories we’ll also do registration advising at the same time):
- Study abroad: Terry Island
- Double Major/Minor (STEM): Terry Island
- Double Major/Minor (non-STEM): Jessica Stein
- Co-op: Jessica Stein
- Athletes: Terry Island
- Southern Maryland Program: Terry Island
- Interest in department involvement: Fitzgerald Walker
- Please make one appointment with one advisor. If you need a follow up appointment regarding a non-urgent matter, wait until after Thanksgiving to make a second appointment.
- Walk-in advising is for quick questions or urgent matters only. Do not use walk-in advising as your mandatory registration advising meeting; you must make an appointment.
- If you email an adivsor, please address it one advisor only. We will get back to you!
The university is closed Thursday, November 23 and Friday, November 24.
To make an appointment, please go HERE. Walk-in advising for quick questions or urgent matters only is available Monday through Friday from 12pm to 1pm. Do not use walk-in advising for registration advising.
Our office is located in Glenn Martin Hall, rooms 2182 – 2188.