Some courses require an application or additional paperwork to be filed prior to getting permission for the course.
ENME 408: Automotive Design FSAE Team (Terps Racing)
- Complete the application for ENME 408
- Submit the completed application to Dr. Hamilton at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your application is approved, you will be given permission to enroll in the course and notified
ENME 488: Independent Study
- Open to juniors and seniors with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Meet with your supervising faculty member to define a project, method, and criteria for assessment and deadlines
- Complete the ENME 488 application: https://researchapp.eng.umd.edu/ENME/
Combined B.S./M.S. Program
The combined Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree (B.S./M.S.) Program is available only to current University of Maryland undergraduate students. The minimum requirements for acceptance are:
- 3.7 minimum GPA
- No more than 30 credits of ENME courses remaining for B.S.
- No more than 6 credits of CORE requirements remaining for B.S.
- At least 3 letters of recommendation
- An essay or statement of purpose
Students interested in the program should run a degree audit through U.Achieve before filling out the form below.