Meet with The Mechanical Engineering Undergraduate Studies Office Academic Advisors
Through Friday, September 29, walk-in advising is available Monday through Friday from 10am to 12pm and 1pm to 4pm in EGR 2182 – 2186. Beginning Monday, October 2, walk-in advising will be available Monday through Friday from 12pm to 1pm. To make an appointment, please go HERE.
Our office is located in Glenn Martin Hall, rooms 2182 – 2188.
Resources for Fall Registration
- Fall Registration Handout and Electives [DOCX]
- Syllabi for required courses and electives offered can be found HERE
- Course maps can be found HERE
- Electives Handbook [PPT]
- ENME 488 application (independent study) [DOCX]
- ENME 408 Automotive Design (Terps Racing) Application [DOCX]
- ENME 467 Engineering for Social Change application [DOCX]