Meet with The Mechanical Engineering Undergraduate Studies Office Academic Advisors
To make an appointment click HERE.
Walk-in advising is typically available Monday through Friday from 10am to 12pm and 1pm to 4pm. With orientations and other summer programs occurring frequently, we encourage you to email an advisor to make sure they will be available when you are on campus. The university is closed Tuesday, July 4.
Our office is located in Glenn Martin Hall, rooms 2182 – 2188.
Resources for Fall Registration
- Fall Registration Handout and Electives [DOCX]
- Syllabi for required courses and electives offered can be found HERE
- Course maps can be found HERE
- Electives Handbook [PPT]
- ENME 488 application (independent study) [DOCX]
- ENME 408 Automotive Design (Terps Racing) Application [DOCX]
- ENME 467 Engineering for Social Change application [DOCX]